Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The XIth DBM went great. Here is keeping a track of all the write ups and pics of the event...till the the time the official blog is updated... I can update the blog since I have the password now, unless of course they have changed it... but the original creator of that blog has issues with me updating his blog...so I won't. Apparently its better not to update it at all than let me do the so very needful.

The latest edition of Digital Planet is a special edition on Delhi the Indian Capital. We, Delhi bloggers were expecting the meet will be covered by Julian and his team in this edition and admittedly there is a slight disappointment when it didnt so happen. But then they have put a pic of our meet on the program and well, let's say a photograph is worth a million words. Besides of course Bill himself has extensively blogged about his first visit to India, his visit to hardware market Nehru Place, the blog meet., the old city etc. He also have so generously named me in his blog and also linked me. I am so happyyyyy.

BBC UK
Twilight Fairy
Solzaire's first step in Delhi blogging Community
Great pics taken by Amit Aggarwal's
Paavani's Account
Amit Verma
Varun's accout
Ashish Kumar
Asit Ranjan Mishra
Mayank Chauhan

For the pics of the DBM visit our Flickr Account.
Delhi Blogger's Group on Flickr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have updated my post and linked to you (twice!).

:-)

Anonymous said...

Sanjukta, it was lovely to meet you and the bloggers last week. You put on a great evening and the memory of it will live with me for a long time.

Also, just to say that we didn't have room for the item in this week's edition of Digital Planet but we're going to use it in next week's programme (available as MP3 on Monday and on air on Tuesday). I'm sure it was disappointing not hearing the item on air this week!

So, thanks once again for making us all so welcome in Delhi and I do hope I get to meet you and others that inhabit the New Delhi Blogosphere soon (-:

Gareth

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »