Sunday, May 08, 2005

wheel marks of high speed thoughts

Poetic thought of the day

You inspired me so I wrote a line, Together we sang the sweetest songs.
You inspired me so I followed you, Together we climbed the highest mountain.
Your smile inspired me (so i thought or was it something else) to paint you, together we became legends.
You inspired me to shed my blood, together we built an army................

Songs of the day

"You and Me all we wanna be Lazy" - by Suede, Album - "Singles"
"Superman (It's not easy)" - by Five For Fighting, Album - America Town

Quote of the day

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - GB Shaw
"Life is tough, fight it. You were born to die, so fear not soldier coz you've got nothing to loose." - Leper Messiah

No comments: