Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My thirst for adventure, variety and experimentation has forced me to put myself at such a cross road from where I can see two great roads ahead, one never meeting the other, never intercepting, both equally attractive, and am totally perplexed as to which one to choose???????? time is running out.......................and i gotta take the decision fast......tick-tock tick-tock.

Time for a big career move. The two identities having a tough fight inside of me, one trying to overpower the other. The 'Corporate Bitch', the 'Social Activist' While in my mind they fought my poor body managed to do all the days work without the mind. My eyes and hands did a good job pulling it through on their own. They worked without any supervision. My Stomach is a little laid back. It needs that push from the boss. So i didnt have any thing all day.

No comments: