Monday, April 11, 2005

Sometimes in life I have these moments when I feel low without reason. I had my life going all smooth, with every thing falling in the right place but then suddenly a pain in the stomach and a dizziness engulfing my body and mind. Don’t want to eat or sleep not do any thing. I try to find an answer but don’t know the question. I am suddenly going through that moment today. It’s a time when I want to be with some one but don’t know who. But then i guess all goes through this feeling some time or the other. There is so much you want to do, so much you want to speak and then you feel all have been said and done and there’s nothing more that you can do.

So you want to give up, but do you remember what was it that you were trying for? This is the time you wish you were a poet, so you could write famous lines or a musician so you could compose the greatest of all songs, the song of your soul. Well at the same time, if I am not wrong, you would be surprisingly not interested in any damn poem or song. “No poet can feel the way I feel” “what do they know about what I am going through?”, you tell yourself.

What do I do when I pass through these strange moments? Well I sit down with a pen and a diary and do exactly what I am doing. Write the way I am feeling. I don’t want to think about any thing its late at night and I don’t know what would make me feel better. But I know one thing for sure. Tomorrow I gotta go to work and that these moments would passé. That at my work I would forget all about what I want, what I don’t have, who hurt me, who left me… … I would be as usual busy in my work forgetting all the uncanny feelings until the next time when I feel the same. When will that be...soon

No comments: