Saturday, December 10, 2005

haven't spoken to D for long and nor do I want to...

S2 and K may end up owing their marriage (ok I know I am acting crazy) to me...just like S3+P, M+S4, M2+M3 did... God Bless all of you couples.

Got my look changed, spent couple of hours and some freaking money in the parlour today...sometimes material things makes you happy.

Some girl said to this guy, and this guy came and told me that the girl told him that I am always looking for dates...as in am always chasing men. I don't know this girl at all except that she happens to be a friend of another of my friend and my friend keeps talking to her bout me...and my friend tells me she is very fond of me, but from what this guy tells me about what she told him about me, it seems she is NOT very fond of me, She also leaves nice comments on my blog and she also the other day added me on yahoo messenger [PERIOD] now which of these Fucking people to be believed [PERIOD] and from where do people get this Idea...I do all that I can to resist a man...

was looking at some of my child hood pics...I used to be cute

[PERIOD]

Wish S falls in love with me...Don't know him that well, except that he is this macho guy with a golden heart and great smile but I like him. Given the dreamer I am, might even say 'yes' if it happens hoping the rest would simply follow... There was this one time, he had called and I said "S I think you forgot your shoes there." he said, "No I haven't. I got my shoes with me but I have forgot my heart over there." I quickly responded, "aha tell me with who?" But he just laughed it away. I wanna write more about S here, but am afraid he might find out.

5 comments:

Sanjukta K Sahoo said...

Hi Sanjukta,
i just happen to have some time to go through ur blog.. Looks like something is missing in ur life and u r very desparate or missing in ur life..
anyway i m no one to talk to u abt ur life.. but will be happy to share.. and i liked ur very good nature of mailing me from ur side first..
So busy nowadays..???

Rajesh Barnwal said...

Hi,
Let me get to the point at once and say that please don’t believe the f@#$ing me for I seldom tell the truth and you certainly have more credible and just friends to believe in!
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

wat do ya mean by U USED TO BE CUTE!!!!! GURL.......U R STIL CUTE.........TRUST ME WHEN I SAY DAT!!!! HAVNT U SEEN DAT PIC OF URS WID DA PUPPY!!!! I HAVE NEVA SEEN A CUTER PIC!!!! : )

Ankur said...

people always talk,,specially on ur back,,dont worry abt that,,and people sure do twist up facts and talks by other people....

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Polaris water heater parts california International call centers business card Whirlpool duet washer error codes Huge natural breast big bras Bemis humidifier electric parts doc martin tv Losing hair in the shower