Sunday, December 11, 2005

We all have heard the song "I'd do anything for love" by Meatloaf. I found this hilarious letter to Mr. Meatloaf.
An open letter to Meatloaf:
Dear Mr Loaf,
In your hit single I Would Do Anything For Love, you claim, "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that". [My italics.] A willingness to do anything for love, sir, implies a readiness to pursue literally any course of action that might be of benefit to love, up to and including "that". If you persist in attaching limits and conditions to what you are prepared to do for love, you should amend your lyrics to reflect this, and make your position clear to a confused public.

"Whilst I am prepared to go to not inconsiderable lengths for love, I feel I must draw the line at that," would better describe your state of mind, given the current qualified nature of your commitment to love.

Yours sincerely,

Harry Hutton.
Read the Original here.

2 comments:

Rapunzel said...

quite hilarious!lol.and teh pics are lovely. me likes the look of this blog!

Anonymous said...

WASNT DAT SONG MADE FOR DA MOVIE....BEAUTY AND DA BEAST!!!