Sunday, August 27, 2006





I am hating wordpress. Except for one good thing that it allows me to add Pages, wordpress overall is giving me a pain in my ass. It's so f*^&ing slow... everytime it asks me stupid questions..........you are being redirecting to no secure connections.....blah blah...even before logging in to wordpress it would ask these questions. I wonder if the source is non secure why the hell am I trying to log in to it.




It doesnt allow me to delete my posts, it says I don't have permission to perfom that....who the hell would give me permission now. Its so damn irritating. I thought of shifting from blogspot to wordpress so that I can organise this large blog into proper categories and that bugger won't let me edit or add new categories now. I have been only able to rename the default 'uncategorized' thing

1 comment:

fancy dress costume uk said...

Hi,

Great blog you've got going here. If you would like to add any comments on fancy dress in my blog then feel free.

Thanks Again