Saturday, September 02, 2006


It was an awesome rain that delhi had today in the evening and its awlays a beautiful sight to see those shining blades of water falling on the concrete road and the car splashing by...the traffic obviously came to a halt all around and I waited almost an hour at the Jungpura stop for a 727 before I gave up, took an auto to CP and boarded the metro to Dwarka. But what a well spent hour it was.......last year I only wrote about it....this time I clicked and captured....

6 comments:

70s fancy dress said...

Hi,

Great blog you've got going here. If you would like to add any comments on fancy dress costume uk in my blog then feel free.

Thanks Again

Raccoon said...

great pic!!!

inuit said...

Interesting blog about thirst for lust, keep up the good work thirst for lust

Sanjukta said...

wow I got spammers on my blog

beissirissa said...

Interesting blog about your passion poems by sherry, keep up the good work passion poems by sherry http://www.beautifully-wicked-poetry.com

aidin said...

Signature